Thursday, April 9, 2009

IMG_0513
Not from today, but from Sunday. The thing about moving to a foreign land, where you don't speak the language, with a child is that you end up accosting any family that has a small child of a similar age. Last Sunday it was an American family that had moved to just outside Milan for about the same length of time as we are here. Their daughter, 3 years old, and Ila ran the mazes together. We need to find some steady playmates for Ila of a similar age. She talks about her friends at ECE every day. Amelia is 'called' multiple times a day on the phone.

Then of course there is that fill your own bottle wine shop down the road. I can now report that the wine is just fine. Of course, I'm not much of a wine connoisseur, but seven Euros for three bottles will help me as I establish my status as a lush.
IMG_0534

No comments:

Post a Comment