Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What to give Dad for Father's Day

Father's Day is this Sunday. At least in the US it is.

Now, if I'd had my stuff together I would have sent my dad and father in law sweet little hand-drawn/scrawled cards from Ila, but this is me and I don't. So, I'm going to do what I know they will both appreciate and donate to the Diaper Bank via the Help A Mother Out wish list. Come on, you can too, Dads love the good karma thing. Perhaps in honor of a granddad. Actually, maybe I should in honor of my late granddads.

Maybe I'll send Dad & FIL one of the colorful cute pdf cards we had for Tucson Mamma Mother's Day Diaper Drive. You know, except without the whole Happy Mother's Day thing. If you want to donate and send a little email pdf card let me know and I'll set it up.
While the badge says Help A Mother Out, groups like this help out FAMILIES; mums and dads, grannies and granddads, and children.

Check out this report from Florida about a dad having to decide between food and diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment